Inglot 421 matte lipstick review!!

Hi guys. Today I am going to review a pink matte lipstick by INGLOT. Well no need to mention that pink is the most favorite color of girls and it is the basic necessity for us (wink..haha). I have so many pink lipsticks in my vanity from Lakme, Revlon, YSL, Maybelline etc. but I was still not satisfied with anyone. I wanted a hot pink shade which suits my NC42 skin perfectly. I went through a lot of internet research and Indian you tubers and zeroed down my search to INGLOT matte 421 shade.

Availability of INGLOT is an issue here in india. In Delhi only few malls have Inglot outlets. So I ordered my lipstick from Nykaa. The MRP is 950 rs but due to some offer I got it for 890 rs.

The lipstick comes in a cute plastic packaging. 



The color I would say is super super pretty. It is so flattering for indian skin tone. The texture is matte similar to MAC retro lipsticks. If the lips are not exfoliated before then this lipstick is very tough to deal with. It turns flaky on the dry lips. So this is definitely not for people with dry lips. Lip exfoliation is must before applying this shade. The pigmentation of the lipstick is great. Two swipes and you are ready to go.
The staying power of the lipstick is not great. Mine lasted for 3 hours with snacks in between after which it faded slightly.I had to reapply. Also my lips turned flaky after reapplication.                
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Swatch without flash


Verdict: Well I will give this lipstick a 3 /5 as the pigmentation is great, the shade is super flattering for Indian skin tone but it is highly matte and staying power is also not very long lasting.  

Do share you comments and your favourite pink lipstick. BBye for now. Feel beautiful and stay stylish.

Labels: , , , , , , ,