Lakme CC cream: Review and swatches



“Yeah yeah I know I am very late in reviewing this but it’s better late than never”. Hi girls I never thought that I will write about Lakme CC cream which is available in market from so long  but after recently purchasing and using it I was so impressed that I finally decided to write about it. To be frank I am not a daily foundation kind of person nor I have a dry skin (mine is super oily) so no need of a moisturizer generally. So the idea of using tinted moisturizer didn’t excite me at all till now. But now I have changed my opinion and yeah that doesn’t happen much often..hehe. So here’s my version of Lakme CC cream review.


Lakme India CC cream bronze shade
Lakme CC Cream in Bronze



Price:INR 250
Amount: 30ml

I bought the shade bronze which suited my NC 42 skin. On first application I didn’t take time to blend it well and it looked cakey. Then I used it again next day, took some time to blend it with my hand and voila it blended like butter. Ya that’s the word I could relate it to. The texture is velvet soft and it blends so well into the skin. It gives sheer coverage and doesn’t cover spots but it gives you a very nice healthy skin look. I need to blot my super oily skin when I am outside after 2 hours but in AC office I don’t need to blot at all. So I would say it is not oil proof and you will need to blot T zone when outside.

I have days when I want to apply blush without applying heavy or light coverage foundation but then without base the blush won’t show well. The CC cream is perfect for those occasions. Now whenever I am in a hurry I apply this CC cream and do my basic makeup and my fresh everyday glowy look is ready. But I never consider this cream to replace my daily sunscreen routine. I use this cream only occasionally as I am very conscious about my daily skin routine which involves a SPF40 sunblock .

Lakme India CC Cream in Bronze
Lakme CC Cream in Bronze


Lakme India CC cream bronze shade
Lakme CC Cream in Bronze


Overall I really love this cream as I was searching for this kind of product for casual days and now I have got what I needed for my no makeup look.
Rating: 4/5

On the ending note have you guys watched the movie Talwar. Watched it yesterday and I must say what we watch and hear is not always true. So girls bbye for now. Feel beautiful Be stylish.

Labels: , , , , , , ,