OOTD: Slit skirt and Peplum top style

Hi girls. As I had already mentioned earlier that I was on a vacation to Goa last week, I want to do a full post on my Goa outfits but I am a little short of time right now juggling between office, home and blog..haha..so may be I will do that post some other time. Today I am doing a quick post on one of my looks during the vacation.

Slit skirt and peplum top style
Slit skirt and peplum top style

I  bought this slit striped skirt and peplum top from street shopping in Sarojini. Well Sarojini Nagar aka SN is super awesome market for trendy clothes shopping. You can get the trendiest of clothes here at throwaway prices. Girls from college to office to housewives shop from here as this market offers great stuff for all ages. Well sorry I got carried away by praising Sarojini Nagar and moved away from today's topic but seriously SN is literally awesome.

So I paired this striped slit skirt with peplum top. Pencil and slit skirts look super chic with tank tops and peplum tops. Also if you are heavy on tummy area peplum top is a great option for you. It hides all the tummy fat and gives a super stylish look. I paired this look with owl jewellery, tan gladiator footwear, charm bracelet, high bun and pink lips.
Slit skirt and peplum top style
Slit skirt and peplum top style

Tan Gladiator Flats
Tan Gladiator Flats

Owl earrings
Owl earrings pink lips

Slit skirt and peplum top style
Slit skirt and peplum top style

Slit skirt and peplum top style
Slit skirt and peplum top style

Top:                    Sarojini Nagar
Striped Skirt:      Sarojini Nagar
Footwear     :      Tan gladiators from local market
Owl jewellery:   Sarojini Nagar
Sling bag       :    Max Fashion store
Watch            :    DKNY

Hope you like the look. Please share your opinions and let me know how you style your holiday outfits. Bbye for now. Feel beautiful be stylish.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,