Trendy Hairstyle options for short hair


Hi girls. I got my hair cut short in march as I was really bored of my long hair which I had from last 2 years. For us girls haircut gives an instant energy to our mood (haha..i know it sounds funny but it’s true). I got my hair cut from Martina woo salon in Delhi after hearing very good reviews about it. Well all I can say is that the experience was average. Nothing overwhelming about it. But this post is not about haircut. It’s about hairstyles for short hair. Well short hair gives you instant youthfulness but it also limits your styling options. I have wavy hair which are very fine at the crown area. Following are the styles which I adopt:


1. Straight: Short hair looks super stylish with straight hair. I use Philips Salon straight active ion (Model no. HP8310)  to straighten my hair. This straightener is simply amazing. Please use heat protectant before using any heating equipment.  


Straight Hairstyle for short Hair India
Straight Hairstyle for short Hair

Philips Salon straight active ion (Model no. HP8310) Hair straightener
Philips Salon straight active ion (Model no. HP8310) Hair straightener

       2.   Curly: Well short curls are in huge fashion these days. From Sonakshi Sinha to Priyanka chopra, all rock those     gorgeous short curls. I use Philips 6 in 1 Multi-styler Salon styler (model no. HP4696) to curl my hair. The trick which works for me is to curl most carefully the top hair as they are the one when you first look at the curls.


Curly Hairstyles for Short hair India
    Curly Hairstyles for Short hair

Philips 6 in 1 Multi-styler Salon styler (model no. HP4696)  India
Philips 6 in 1 Multi-styler Salon styler (model no. HP4696)  Hair curler
   

                   3.    High pony: High ponies look super chic with short hair. I pair it with headbands. It looks super stylish and gives support to the short hair at the back (otherwise they have to be secured at place with lot of bobby pins).

High Pony Hairstyle for short hair India
High Pony Hairstyle for short hair


High Pony Hairstyle for short hair India
High Pony Hairstyle for short hair

        4.  High donut bun: Well it may sound impossible for the short hair but there are hair accessories like donut bun maker which can make beautiful bun in any length of hair (except bob cut). I got a pack of three donut bun makers ordered from Snapdeal. The three donut bun makers are of different sizes to give different volumes to the buns. I also purchsed a small donut bun maker earlier from a shop named Claire’s in Ambience mall. These are perfect when you are looking for a 5 minute fab bun look and are in hurry to go to work or meeting or shopping.

I use the following technique to make a high  bun in 5 minutes.
Step 1: make a high pony
Step 2: put your pony in the center hollow portion of the donut bun maker
Step 3: Spread the hair of your pony around the donut bun maker and secure with bobby pins.
And Voila you are done.

High Donut Bun Hairstyle for short hair India
High Donut Bun Hairstyle for short hair 


High Donut Bun Hairstyle for short hair India
High Donut Bun Hairstyle for short hair 

High Donut Bun with Bow Clip India
High Donut Bun with Bow Clip
Donut Bun Maker India
All what you need to make a Donut Bun: Donut Bun maker of different sizes, Bobby pins and bands


So guys these were some of the short hairstyles suggestions from my side. Do share your go to hairstyles and how you style your hair in different ways. Weather is fast changing. I will go now and grab a cup of ginger tea to feel warm. Bbye girls. Feel beautiful be stylish.

Labels: , , , , , , ,