My January Shopping haul

 Hi Girls. Today’s quick post is about my January shopping haul. I shopped for beauty, hair and makeup products this January. Below is my shopping haul which includes Bobby brown foundation stick, Benefit cosmetics “They are real push up liner”, Bblunt  fringe extensions , Bblunt full on volume shampoo and conditioner.

January Shopping haul India
January Shopping haul


Bobby brown foundation stick:

Price: INR 3500

Bobby Brown Foundation stick
Bobby Brown Foundation stick


I was looking for a cream contour product from a long time so I went to Sephora and Bobby brown and I just loved this Bobby brown stick. The product looks super amazing and created sculpted cheeks in no time. It created a heavy dent in my pocket but I had to buy this as it was so amazing. I am glad I bought this. I will post full review of this soon.


Benefit cosmetics “They are real push up eyeliner”

Price: INR 2250


Benefit cosmetics They are real push up liner India
Benefit cosmetics They are real push up liner

This is my first benefit cosmetics product. I love gel liners but they dry up so fast that it irritates me. Liquid liners don’t give that gel liner effect. So when I got to know about this liner which has gel in pen form I was super excited. Although I was taken aback when I got to know about the price but then I really really wanted to try this. So with a heavy hole in my pocket again I bought it. (hehe Am I sounding super dramatic here. But hey it’s really super expensive for an eyeliner.). I have used it once and I can’t tell you how amazing it is. It gave me the prettiest winged liner I have ever achieved in my life. But  you have to definitely get used to it because it’s application is not that easy. Full review on blog soon.

Benefit cosmetics They are real push up liner India
Me having Benefit cosmetics "They are real push up liner" on my eyes



BBlunt Fringe clip on extensions:

Price: INR 1700 (after discount from Nykaa)

BBlunt fringe clip on hair extensions in the shade Natural brown India
BBlunt fringe clip on hair extensions in the shade Natural brown


BBlunt fringe clip on hair extensions in the shade Natural brown India
This is how the extensions looks

Guys this is just amazing. I say it again this is simply mind-blowing. I always wanted bangs but couldn’t get it because of my wavy hair. So these came out as a life saver and now I can have bangs whenever I want. I am not writing much here about these because my next post is about the full review and pictures of me with these clip on bangs hair extensions. So stay tuned. LOL I just sounded like a RJ.

BBlunt Full on Volume Mini shampoo and conditioner:

Price: INR 100  each


BBlunt Full on Volume Mini shampoo and conditioner India
BBlunt Full on Volume Mini shampoo and conditioner


BBlunt Full on Volume Mini shampoo and conditioner India
BBlunt Full on Volume conditioner



These are in so much rave these days among the bloggers so I thought of buying these mini bottles to try if they deserve all the praise or not. I will let you know guys my opinion about these.

So people these were the products which I bought in Jaunuary. Let me know what’s your latest shopping. I am soon thinking of going to Dariba Kalan in Chandni chawk to buy some silver jhumkas. The really big one. Anyways BBye for now. Feel beautiful be stylish.







Labels: , , , , , ,