Trendy Clutch bags for different occasions

Hi girls. How are you all. I am eating endlessly in this winter season and Mr. Husband is tired of scolding me to get up and exercise. All I say to him is “I am tired today please let me sleep. I will work out from tomorrow. I was exhausted at work yesterday”. Sigh. I need to work out now in place of giving excuses. Anyways no depressing talk anymore here (Yeah yeah I will work out and manage this issue. No probs. hehe). So, today I thought of writing a post about clutch bags as they are an integral part of formal look at parties and functions.

Clutch bags india
Different type of clutch bags

Different types of clutch bags are popular these days from Potli to Box to Capsule to Classic clutches. I will discuss all one my one.

Potli Clutch bag: These are very popular with sarees and lehengas. It looks so elegant and classy. Vidya Balan Sports these with Kanjivaram sarees all the time. I have this beautiful potli bag that I bought from CTC mall, motinagar. It is light gold in color with beautiful pearl work. CTC has such an amazing collection of these. I always carry this during marriage functions and people always complement me for this.

Potli bag India
Gold and pearl Potli bag

Potli bag india
Potli bag with pearl details

Box Clutch: Box clutches are very popular. These are very versatile and can be used with ethnic as well as western wear. I have this box clutch from Lavie. It has these beautiful and very subtle silver shimmers with slight hint of gold in between. I just loved it the moment I saw it. It can be used with or without chain. I would advise everyone to have atleast one bronze, one gold and one silver clutch in the collection. These will go with every outfit.

Box Clutch bag india
Box Clutch bag

Box Clutch bag india
Silver and bronze Box Clutch with chain inside


Box Clutch bag india
Box Clutch bag


Capsule Clutch: Capsule clutches were very popular among celebrities last year. From Shilpa Shetty to Twinkle Khanna, all were seen sporting these at different events. When I was getting married I bought this  gorgeous and unique black rose capsule clutch from Shoppers stop. It was from Haute curry. It is so ideal to pair up with western wears like evening gowns. So unique and gorgeous. I just love it.

Capsule Clutch bag india
Black Rose Capsule Clutch



Capsule Clutch bag india
Black Rose Capsule Clutch India


Envelope clutch: These are very popular these days. They are in the shape of an envelope and are big in size. These look so chic with jeans and casual suits. I have this beautiful Multi colored yellow pink envelope Clutch bag from Haute Curry which I got as a wedding gift from my best friend. It is solid pink from back and floral yellow from front. It is so chic and unique.  I use it quite frequently with casual as well as formal events.

Envelope Clutch bag india
Floral Envelope Clutch



Envelope Clutch bag india
This is how the Envelope clutch looks from inside and at the back


Silk Clutch: The clutches are made of silk fabric and are rectangular in shape. These look beautiful with sarees and suits. Fab India has huge collection of these. I have this super pretty Blue and red clutch bag from Fab India. The base is solid blue in color and made up of raw silk fabric. The top is red silk with gold. It looks super elegant and classy.

Silk Clutch bag india
Silk Clutch Bag


Silk Clutch bag india
This is how the silk clutch looks


Classic Clutch: Classic clutches are evergreen . They can be used with almost every outfit. I have this classic black clutch from Baggit which goes with my casual as well as formal wears and is so spacious and versatile.

Clutch bag india
The Classic clutch

Clutch bag india
This is how the classic clutch looks


So girls this was all about clutch bags. I am sure you all must have some of these in your collection as these are party essentials. Go and grab chic and unique clutch bags as they add an extra edge to the whole look. Gone are the days when clutches were used to keep keys and money. Now they are a part of style statement so flaunt your unique style and be chic and stylish. BBye for now. Feel beautiful be stylish.



Labels: , , , , , , , ,